App Express today announced a partner agreement with Cordillera Interactive, the online and mobile division of television and interactive services company, Cordillera Communications, Inc., to bring the power of multi-screen marketing to Cordillera advertisers. Under the agreement, Cordillera will resell the App Express mobile app builder, integrating it with the full range of interactive marketing solutions it currently provides to local advertisers.
According to a Nielsen/Yahoo study, 86 percent of mobile consumers are using their mobile devices simultaneously with television, offering advertisers a tremendous opportunity to complement the viewing experience and engage with customers.
“We recognized that we needed an app development strategy in place to enable our advertisers to reach their mobile customers,” said David Buonfiglio, vice president of sales, Cordillera Interactive. “We selected App Express because it offers a proven, scalable and affordable mobile solution. We look forward to bringing this opportunity to our advertisers as a way to expand their mobile strategies and reach the growing base of mobile consumers.”
“Research shows that consumers are increasingly using multiple devices when searching for products, services and business information, making it imperative for local advertisers to have a cross-platform marketing strategy,” said Mary Beth Brendza, vice president, business development and founder, App Express. “We are excited to partner with Cordillera, a company that understands the tremendous advertising synergies between television and mobile.”
The App Express platform is available through a network of white-label providers and resellers like Cordillera Interactive. App Express mobile app features include:
- Appointment scheduling – display availability and schedule appointments
- Payments – invoice and receive payments on the go
- Messaging – connect with customers in real time
- Sharing – share app with friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter. Engage users to “follow” your business on Twitter and “like” your business on Facebook
- Deals – engage customers with loyalty and couponing system
- Information – provide essential contact information and menu of services
- One-page, mobile-optimized website – the most important “on-the-go” contact information to promote app discovery by directing the user to download the app
- For iOS and Android platforms